CCTV INSTALLATION ENGINEER - SECURITY / CCTV & ACCESS CONTROL - SOUTH WEST / LONDON REGION
CCTV Installation Engineer sought by my client who is a leading CCTV and Access control company specialising within the Building and Construction Industry boasting market leading and blue chip clients. Due to their continued success and growth they are now recruiting for a CCTV Installation Engineer to cover the M$ corridor including Thames valley and South West regions.
The Benifits include:
- £30-32,000 Basic Salary
- Company Vehicle
- All Equipment
- Full Training
- Company Benefits
- Market leading products and company
Duties of the role will include:
- The successful CCTV Installation Engineer will be providing technical installation, service and support for my clients customers
- You will be predominantly working on clients based within the Construction and Building industry
- You will be installing and maintaining CCTV, Alarm Systems and Access Control
- Covering predominantly the South West and London areas but as a Nationwide Company some overnight stays and travel will be required
- YOU WILL BE CRB / DBS checked
- Working an average of 48 per week (Monday to Friday)
The candidate will need:
- Experience within CCTV, Alarm, Access Control or Security
- A good level of electrical knowledge
- Have a full UK driving licence
- CSCS card is required (some site abased work)
- You will need to have an excellent customer facing attitude
- You MUST be able to pass a CRB / DBS check
If you are interested in the role please send your Cv or contact Catherine on <phone number removed> .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.