Aerotek is hiring a Electrician to work with a well-known company in the Greenwood, SC area, starting IMMEDIATELY.
The position will be heat tracing water lines, installing large exterior lighting, and doing some minor electrical switch-outs in various locations.
4+ years of experience as electrician
Proficient in reading electrical drawings including single line diagrams, schematics, plans, etc.
Able to work safely in an operating plant while performing the following tasks:
- Terminate wiring according to instructions and/or drawings provided.
- Competent with all AC voltages to 600VAC, 3-Phase.
- Able to quickly trouble-shoot basic circuits using meggars, Multimeters, etc.
- Capable of performing hot work when necessary,
- Able to perform all tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality/workmanship.
- Familiar with industry norms for lockout and tagging.
- Experience working in operating industrial facilities.
This position does NOT offer per diem
Must be able to pass drug test & Background check.
If interested, Please call <phone number removed> or email resume
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call <phone number removed> or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.