Aerotek is working to fill Electrician and Electrician helper positions in the Pensacola, FL area. If you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and call at <phone number removed>
- must have minimum of 4+ years experience as a Commercial Electrician. (ideally 5+)
-Must have experience with rough in, boxes/panels, pulling conduit (PVC and EMT)
-Must be able to run and bend conduit/pipe - 3/4" up to 2"
-Must have all hand tools - drills, sawsaw, snippets, crimpers, wrenches, screw drivers, tape measure, etc.
-Must be able to provide your own hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toe boots & safety vest (PPE)
-Must have reliable transportation.
- are responsible for repairing and installing electrical, hvac, pulling and running wire in new commercial construction and maintaining electrical equipment and wiring. They may install or service light fixtures, receptacles, outlets, and, electrical control systems or intercom systems, and connect wires to transformers, circuit breakers or other types or components. They will also run conduit for electrical wiring systems.
-will also need to understand plans and blue prints
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call <phone number removed> or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Similar Job Searches
- Electrician in Pensacola, Florida
- Electrician in Escambia County, Florida
- Electrician in Florida
- Electrician in South, United States
- Construction jobs in Pensacola, Florida
- Construction jobs in Escambia County, Florida
- Construction jobs in Florida
- Construction jobs in South, United States
- Electrician Electrical Helper
- Commercial Electricians
- Commercial Electrician
- Service Electrician
- Commercial Service Electrician
- Electrician Electrician Helper Commercial Construction
- Electrician Helper