Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is looking for a CEI Project Administrator/Project Engineer to join our Tampa, FL team. The candidate will support and manage projects in the southeast US, to provide CEI services for DOT work in the Tampa Bay Area.
Receive general instructions regarding assignments and is expected to exercise initiative and independent judgment in the solution of work problems. Directs and assigns specific tasks to inspectors and assists in all phases of the construction project. Will be responsible for the progress and final estimates throughout the construction project duration.
Skills / Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Engineering may be substituted for one (1) year of engineering experience
- A Civil Engineering degree plus two (2) years of engineering experience in construction of major road or bridge structures, or for non-degreed personnel eight (8) years of responsible and related engineering experience, two (2) years of which involved construction of major road or bridge structures
- Post-tensioning experience is not required for precast pre-stressed concrete flat slab superstructures but successful completion of an FDOT accredited grouting and post-tensioning course is required
- To be in primary control, a Project Administrator must have supervised two or more inspectors as well as two or more support staff (Office Manager, Compliance Officer, and Secretary) and must have been directly responsible for all CEI services assigned
- FDOT Advanced MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level II
- Attend CTQP Quality Control Manager Course and pass the examination
- Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues & Self Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects)
- Good communication, report writing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Superior time management, planning and ability to interact with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
<web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Similar Job Searches
- Construction Manager
- Construction Manager in United States of America
- Construction jobs in United States of America
- Project Manager
- All Construction
- All Skills
- United States
- Construction Project Manager
- Construction Jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Other Construction
- Construction Management