CAD Technician - Cardiff
Randstad CPE are working with an independent engineering consultancy based in Cardiff. Due to rapid growth and picking up a number of new contracts, they are looking to appoint a CAD Technician to work on a diverse variety of civil engineering and construction projects.
In order to be suitable for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
* Experience in the use of REVIT
* Experience in the use of Civils3D
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD
* Experience in the use of Quality Systems
* Experience in highways and drainage
* Experience in highways and drainage detailing
* Experience in other infrastructure works
* Experience in steel, concrete and masonry structures
* Experience in building detailing
* Experience in reinforcement detailing
* Awareness of BS and Eurocodes
* Experience in the design development process
* BIM experience beneficial
In return, you can expect a salary which will be negotiable based on experience, but will match or exceed current market rates, as well as a strong pension contribution and holiday allowance.
If you are interested in working for this local company who place both employees and clients at the heart of their business, with the opportunity to work on some of Wales' most diverse infrastructure projects, please call Matt on <phone number removed> or apply to this advert with your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.