The Van Wall Group is looking for a Small Engine Technician at our Carroll, IA location. The John Deere Service Technician is responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and scheduled maintenance of consumer products such as lawn mowers, snow blowers, John Deere Gators and other small products. He/she should have expertise and experience to use appropriate tools to successfully service most of these products.
The technician must be able to diagnose the correct failure mode, using the appropriate technical online computer manuals and special tools. Additionally, the technician must be able to perform complete component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following technical manual procedures. Finally, the candidate must be able to safely operate all machines marketed by the dealership.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
High School Degree or equivalent
2+ years experience in a related field
Ownership of necessary tools
Electronic diagnostic ability
Ability to perform all tasks without supervision.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to write diagnosis and work completed on routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to use personal computer and various types of diagnostic equipment.
Similar Job Searches
- Small Engine Technician
- Small Engine Technician in Carroll, Iowa
- Small Engine Technician in Carroll County, Iowa
- Small Engine Technician in Iowa
- Small Engine Technician in Midwest, United States
- Construction jobs in Carroll, Iowa
- Construction jobs in Carroll County, Iowa
- Construction jobs in Iowa
- Construction jobs in Midwest, United States
- Computer Technician
- Service Repair Technician
- Lawn Technician
- Repair Technician
- Electronic Technician
- Maintenance Repair Technician
- Electronic Repair Technician