A fantastic opportunity for a Junior CAD Technician with an independent, international, engineering and project management consultancy with over 130 years of experience has become available.
- Up to 1 years' experience in Civil/Structural Design
- Reasonable knowledge of latest CAD software and hardware requirements and developments.
- CAD skills - use of AutoCad/ Navisworks/REVIT
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Prepare drawings as programme/workload demands
- Manage provision of a hard copy printing service for others on request.
- Carry out measured surveys as necessary
- Establish and maintain quality systems and procedures
- Manage the protection of all drawings, including the safekeeping of back-ups etc.
- Responsible for drawing issues and maintaining drawing control registers for projects.
If successful you will be joining a consultancy who deliver services in the fields of aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, transport, urban and rural planning, and water.
If you are interested in a salary of up to £19,000 then please feel free to contact Philip Hill on <phone number removed> for more information.
Similar Job Searches
- Junior CAD Technician
- Junior CAD Technician in Huntingdon and Peterborough
- Junior CAD Technician in Cambridgeshire
- Junior CAD Technician in East
- Junior CAD Technician in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Huntingdon and Peterborough
- Construction jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction jobs in East
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- CAD Technician
- Structural Revit Technician
- AutoCAD Technician
- Structural CAD Technician
- Civil Structure
- Auto CAD
- Civil CAD Technician
- Structural Revit Technician Buildings