An exciting opportunity has become available for a CAD Technician to join a successful and international engineering consultancy based in Peterborough. Our client are looking for a CAD Technician with a proven track record of delivering high quality design services to join their team.
As a CAD Technician, key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Preparing drawings in support of engineers (2D and 3D)
- Assisting with design information input into Revit models
- Carrying out measured surveys when required
- Maintaining CAD/Revit standards
- Managing provision of hard copy printing services
In order to be considered the successful candidate will have previous experience in Structural / Civil Design, have excellent CAD skills and be proficient working with AutoCAD, have a sound knowledge of the latest CAD software and hold previous experience in Mechanical and Electrical Design. The ideal candidate would also have a degree or HNC/HND in a related discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity for personal development and career progression that offers a competitive salary and package.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Sarah Tempest on <phone number removed> or via e-mail: <email address removed>.
Similar Job Searches
- CAD Technician Peterborough
- CAD Technician Peterborough in Huntingdon and Peterborough
- CAD Technician Peterborough in Cambridgeshire
- CAD Technician Peterborough in East
- CAD Technician Peterborough in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Huntingdon and Peterborough
- Construction jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Construction jobs in East
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- CAD Technician
- Structural Revit Technician
- Structural CAD Technician
- Auto CAD
- AutoCAD Technician
- Civil CAD Technician
- Structural Technician
- Electrical Designer