Are you an experienced CAD Manager looking for a fresh challenge or a Senior CAD Technician looking to step up into a managerial position then read on!
My client are a well thought of contractor, often thought as one of the leading companies in their field. They have a strong history of delivery and a strong forward pipeline of work with many established clients and high levels of repeat business.
Your role would involve liaising with survey managers within the company to assist in preparing CAD / BIM related quotes. The manager will be able to communicate competently and knowledgeably with clients when required, to discuss, clarify and tailor the quoted specification.
On award of projects, the manager will delegate and manage the workload either in-house or through preferred suppliers. The manager will be responsible for the QA/QC of the departments deliverables before handing back to the relevant survey manager for final issue
The manager will constantly review and update the company's CAD / BIM processes. Develop and progress the department to be profitable in its own right. The manager would ideally have strong experience in Revit / BIM and Bentley Microstation, and strong in AutoCAD and Laser Scan processing.
Applicants will ideally have;
- Strong skills in Revit / BIM and Microstation.
- Strong skills in 2D & 3D AutoCAD & Laser Scan processing software (especially Leica related).
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Extensive people management skills.
- To be commercially aware of project budgets and timescales.
- Knowledge of the following would be useful: N4ce, Key TerraFIRMA, Solid Edge, 3D Studio, Photoshop, & other CAD / Visualisation tools.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
- A basic understanding of survey techniques would be beneficial.
In exchange my client is able to offer a competitive salary based upon experience with a package, as well as an opportunity with a genuine career path and progression opportunities.
If this sounds of interest to you then please send me your CV asap.
All submissions are treated in confidence.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- CAD Manager
- CAD Manager in Maidenhead
- CAD Manager in Berkshire
- CAD Manager in South East
- CAD Manager in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Maidenhead
- Construction jobs in Berkshire
- Construction jobs in South East
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- CAD Technician
- Client QA
- Revit Technician
- QA QC Manager
- All Skills
- Senior CAD Technician
- Auto CAD
- Bim Manager