Great opportunity with a very well respected construction management firm that is getting ready to take on a huge national re-branding project for one of the world's largest and most successful companies.This firm is looking to hire Surveyors/AutoCAD Drafters immediately. For more details, please contact Rocco Dazzo as soon as possible at <phone number removed> or at
- AS or BS Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Computer Aided Design, or any related fields.
- Produce construction documents/layouts using AutoCAD 2D.
- 2-5 Years of experience performing interior site surveys for commercial kitchens, banks, office spaces, retail stores, or mix used facilities.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS Excel.
- Ability to create, interpret, and edit blueprints.
- Experience interacting with clients and customers while maintaining good working relationships.
Potential candidates will travel in groups of 2-3 to complete the survey's and each survey should take 2-3 days to complete. A majority of the travel will be completed during the day. Any over night travel will be paid for via expense report and mileage. Candidates will input the survey into AutoCAD. Candidates need to have AutoCAD 2013 LTE (professional or student version) or later on their own personal Laptop. Candidates will need to drive to various sites using their own vehicle or travel via airplane as needed.
- Candidates will be responsible for surveying and entering in data and pictures for each kitchen utilizing AutoCAD to enter in information from drawings taken on site.
- Each site must be completely surveyed and completed before leaving site.
- Upload survey to online file sharing cloud daily.
- Address and complete exterior survey questions.
- Candidates will then red line dimensions of rooms and submit electronically.
- Candidates must complete surveys using IPAD or tablet or writing material prior to putting them into AutoCAD. It is the Surveyor 's responsibility to make sure that all devices are properly charged to prevent delays.
- Candidates will need tape measure and laser measuring device.
- Surveyors will be responsible for managing and coordinating travel and survey schedule arrangements with all required parties.
Hourly rates will vary depending on relevant experience. This position offers full benefits, work related travel reimbursements, and the opportunity to gain experience working on very high profile projects that will help propel career growth! If you are an active or passive job seeker, this is an opportunity you at least want to hear about!
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call <phone number removed> or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.