AutoCAD Technician / Draughtsman/woman
Location: Battersea, London
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 Per annum
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Working hours: Monday Friday 7.30am 4.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
We are Granite and Marble International (GMI), a leading Natural Stone manufacturer and supplier, offering our customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone for both interior and exterior of the house.
We are looking to expand our long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a AutoCAD Technician to join our team.
We are seeking a motivated professional with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in AutoCAD software. As a Technician with us you will be at the heart of our design team creating technical drawings to be used by our team. This exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed.
As a candidate you should know/be able to:
- Architectural survey & template using digitial and analogue methods
- Design and develop schemes
- Create cutlists for stone to be used by Sawyers and Masons
- Produce CAD drawings (AutoCAD)
- Supervise a site to completion by checking measurements and monitoring changes
- Have excellent numeracy skills and be computer literate
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team with an approachable and professional manner
- Coming from Stone Industry background is a MUST !!
If you feel that you may be suitable for this AutoCAD Technician / Draughtsman/woman role, then please apply now!