AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician required: for our client who is based in the Herefordshire area. My client provides a Construction service and designs buildings to suit client's specifications. This is an exciting opportunity for a CAD Draughtsman/CAD technician to join a well-established Construction company. The AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician will be responsible for producing GA and fabrication on steelwork projects, an AutoCAD technician with background in AutoCAD is essential, however experience in Steel is advantageous. The most successful AutoCAD Draughtsman will be working on projects in varying sizes.
The AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician will be working of projects that vary in size from small building extensions to industrial warehouse frames. The most successful AutoCAD technician/Draughtsman will have an opportunity to work within a growing company and they will be reporting to the manager and managing director.
AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician Position Overview
- Experience in developing GA's and Details for steelwork and metal work from Architect/Engineer drawings and site measurements.
- Understanding of Tekla would be beneficial
- Experience of the steel industry
- Work on your own initiative and liaise with all departments.
AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician Position Requirements
- You must be fully competent with using AutoCAD
- Experience of steel work.
- Previous experience within the construction industry
- Excellent IT skills / Self motivated
- Brilliant eye for detail
AutoCAD Draughtsman/Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary DEO
- 28 days holiday
- Working Hours - Mon- Fri <phone number removed>
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacanc