The successful candidate will assist in monitoring and coordinating company safety and health programs and resources in the assigned area. This would include conducting safety inspections, incident investigation and analysis, safety training, safety reporting, and internal communications with regards to safety concerns, and upon request, company representation for OSHA Regulatory citations and appeals.
- Advises personnel regarding safety protocols and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conducts routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of company work sites and office facilities.
- Responds to emergency situations and participates in incident investigations.
- Makes recommendations for correcting unsafe conditions and provides necessary safety training.
- Conducts Job Hazard Analysis and Incident Investigations.
- Background experience in power transmission & distribution line construction desired.
- 4 years' experience in construction safety with understanding of OSHA standards required.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree or equivalent to 5 years of experience.
- Current driver's license with a good record over the past 3 years required.
- Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Certification in safety-related discipline preferred.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Similar Job Searches
- Safety Coordinator San Diego
- Safety Coordinator San Diego in San Diego, California
- Safety Coordinator San Diego in San Diego County, California
- Safety Coordinator San Diego in California
- Safety Coordinator San Diego in West, United States
- Construction jobs in San Diego, California
- Construction jobs in San Diego County, California
- Construction jobs in California
- Construction jobs in West, United States
- Safety Coordinator
- Construction Safety Training
- Construction Safety
- Facilities and Construction Coordinator
- Construction Coordinator
- Facilities Coordinator
- Health and Safety Coordinator
- Construction Safety Coordinator
- Health Safety Coordinator