Development Travel Plan Advisor
Up to £27,000
Are you a driven and motivated Travel Advsior? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Are you looking to join a leading consultancy? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our leading global built asset design and consultancy client has an exciting position for a proven Development Travel Plan Advisor, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in the East Grinstead.
- Salary up to £27,000
- Voluntary benefit
- Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
- Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
- To have detailed knowledge of current legislation, policy and strategies relating to Travel Planning.
- To assist on the co-ordination, assessment , implementation and monitoring of Development Travel Plans for businesses, residents and other organisations, including the development and regular monitoring of Travel Plans.
- To assist on developer negotiations through the development control process to secure outcome based travel plans which reduce the need for additional car borne trips and establish more sustainable travel patterns.
- To assist on managing budget preparation and the monitoring of relevant set budgets to ensure Best Value.
- To regularly review the Council's Travel Plan Strategy ensuring the strategy is effectively linked with other appropriate policy areas such as education and health.
- To monitor and report on relevant performance indicators.
- To assist in the preparation of Travel Plan related marketing communications and related material, including drafting press and publicity material.
- To produce management and Committee reports, technical documents and statistics in relation to Travel Plans.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with other partners and Boroughs, to ensure planned integrated work on promoting and developing Travel Plans takes place with key partners.
- To assist with securing funding for Travel Plan monitoring and related activities.
- To assist on dealing with all Travel Plan related enquiries and complaints, in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
- To contribute to the successful achieving of the Travel Plan Commitment, providing suitable evidence for the Client.
- To further the Development Travel Plan Business Case through securing and executing commissions successfully.
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of this post.
- To assist the development of, securing agreement to and implementing of improved policies and procedures in relation to Travel Planning.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
- Experience in travel planning or relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of current legislation.
- Demonstrate the ability to programme, supervise and monitor a number of projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate the ability plan, prioritise and monitor workloads to meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT Skills.
- Good time /budgetary management skills.
- Able to work without close supervision and take responsibility to resolve issues.
- Experience of working with consultants/contractors.
- Ability to keep good work records.
- Commitment to a high quality output and quality control.
- Confident self-motiving and innovative.
- Occasional out of normal hours working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on <phone number removed> if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Development Travel Plan Advisor
- Development Travel Plan Advisor in East Grinstead
- Development Travel Plan Advisor in West Sussex
- Development Travel Plan Advisor in South East
- Development Travel Plan Advisor in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in East Grinstead
- Construction jobs in West Sussex
- Construction jobs in South East
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Health Safety Advisor
- Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety Guidelines