One of our biggest clients is currently looking for an experienced Administrator to start as soon as possible in their Derby.
The ideal candidate will consist of the following qualities:
- Have experience working as an Administrator
- Have a background/knowledge of the construction market
- Be based in the Derby area
- Extensively experienced in excel
- Customer Service Experience
- Memo writing experience
This job will include the following duties:
- Memo writing
- Handling documents
- Handling hot-line support
If you feel that you meet the criteria above please hand your CV in, Call us on <phone number removed> , or contact me on LinkedIn- Ben Ruhan
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Similar Job Searches
- Marketing in Derby
- Marketing in Derbyshire
- Marketing in East Midlands
- Marketing in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Derby
- Construction jobs in Derbyshire
- Construction jobs in East Midlands
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Contract Administrator
- Contract Support Administrator
- Administrator in Derby
- Administrator Construction
- Administrator Service
- Construction Administrator
- Contract Administrator Construction